Tips to Get Ready for Snow, Ice, & Everything In Between
Winter is coming, bringing harsh weather conditions like snow and ice with it. We have a few tips to winterize your home.
- Cover all exterior pipes to keep them protected from the freezing temps.
- Seal all gaps around the home to prevent cold air from coming in.
- Unhook water hoses from the exterior facets so the water lines in the walls won’t burst.
- Clear driveways and walkways of ice/snow to prevent any accidents
- Trim overhanging tree branches, so they won’t get heavy with ice/snow and cause damage to your roof, gutters, etc.
And, of course, the best way to protect your home and your wallet is to make sure your home is covered if a disaster strikes. Choose American Safeguard Insurance to shop rates and get you a free quote on the plan that’s best for you!